ICT Course and Assessment of ASEAN EOCs Network Connectivity
CARI! was involved in the ICT Course Plan Development, Facilitation, and Status Assessment for Strengthening ASEAN EOCs Network. The ICT Course is not solely about adding more knowledge and skills to the EOC personnel of ASEAN Member States but also about growing the collective capabilities of ASEAN. This project has five objectives, which are:
- To provide technical assistance and advisory and develop an ICT course plan and content for online self-paced, online instructor-led, and onsite training.
- To facilitate the training course for online instructor-led training and onsite training (if possible).
- To take stock of the ICT inter-connectivity and communications among NDMOs of AMS, the AHA Centre, and the ASEAN Secretariat and develop minimum standards and checklists to improve inter-connectivity and communications.
- Identify gaps and needs and provide recommendations based on minimum standards and checklists to improve inter-connectivity and communications.
- Undertake consultations with AMS NDMOs on utilizing WebEOC as a coordination platform among EOCs.